King Fahd University Scholarships for Graduate Students
Type: Master's Degree, Ph.D. or Other Doctoral Degrees
Who: Students interested in research in the fields of Engineering, Sciences, and Business
What: Tuition fees and stipend
Where: King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals Scholarships
Program Length: 1 year
Deadline to Apply: 21 September 2021
Citizenship: Algeria, Bahrain, Comoros, Djibouti, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen
Destination Countries: Saudi Arabia
Academic Subject(s): Business, Engineering, Science, Engineering, Math
The Deanship of Graduate Studies at King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals (KFUPM), in Saudi Arabia, announced that KFUPM provides full M.S. and Ph.D. scholarships for distinguished graduate applicants who demonstrate high potential for conducting original research in the fields of Engineering, Sciences, and Business.
The online application portal is open twice every academic year. All interested and eligible, local and international candidates are invited to apply according to the deadlines available in this link.
Deadline: September 21, 2021
The minimum requirements for possible admission in Master’s Degree programs in engineering or sciences are as below:
– A four-year Bachelor’s (B.S.) Degree in engineering or science from a recognized institution with a major in the proposed field or evidence of suitable background for entering the proposed field.
– A Grade-Point Average (GPA) of 3.00 or higher on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent, and a GPA of 3.00 in the subject of the major field. Official transcripts and degree certificates are required for final admission.
– Completion of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a minimum score of 520 on the paper-based TOEFL (PBT), 190 on the computer-based TOEFL (CBT), or 68 on the Internet-based TOEFL (IBT). The TOEFL score must be sent directly to the Deanship of Graduate Studies (KFUPM code is 0868). The IELTS English language test is also acceptable (minimum 6.0).
– Acceptable General Graduate Record Examination (GRE ), which should also be reported directly (KFUPM code is 0868). (Minimum required GRE score is Quantitative: 156, Analytical: 4.0, and Verbal:143)
– At least three letters of recommendation from the faculty who taught the applicant university-level courses. (To be submitted through the online recommendation system.)
– Satisfactorily meeting any additional departmental or university admission requirements.
How to apply:
You are automatically considered for a scholarship when you apply for graduate studies at the university. You can find more information and access to the online application through this link.