Ph.D. Scholarships in Minerals Sustainability in Australia
Type: Ph.D. or Other Doctoral Degrees
Who: Arab students interested in studying in Australia
What: Tuition fees and stipend
Where: The University of Queensland Asutralia
Program Length: 3 years
Deadline to Apply: 31 December 2020
Citizenship: Algeria, Bahrain, Comoros, Djibouti, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen
Destination Countries: Australia
Academic Subject(s): Engineering, Environment and sustainability, Environmental Engineering, Science, Engineering, Math
The University of Queensland, in Australia, in collaboration with the ARC Centre of Excellence for Enabling Eco-Efficient Beneficiation of Minerals, is awarding scholarships for Ph.D. studies related to sustainability in the minerals sector.
The Centre is the change agent committed to making the minerals industry more environmentally sustainable. To achieve this, the Centre is seeking creative and innovative Ph.D. candidates to join the national collaborative Centre to develop new pathways to reduce energy and water consumption and increase metals recovery in the sector.
The scholarship offers tuition fees and a living stipend for the chosen students.
Focus Areas: Engineering and Computing, Science, and Mathematics.
Deadline: December 31, 2020
Students must prove that they are prepared for Ph.D. study by:
– having completed some research experience;
– having completed an approved university degree; and
– being able to meet the English language requirements.
– CV/Résumé: Your academic CV should include the following headings: Personal details, Educational qualifications and professional affiliations, Employment history, Research publications, Description of most significant publications, Research grants, and Academic referees.
– Official Transcript.
– Degree Certificate: Include all degree certificates (testamurs) for postsecondary study with your application. If you studied in China, you must provide a transcript award certificate and graduate statement/certificate.
– Test Certificate: All applicants have to prove they can meet English language requirements.
– Valid passport.
– Recommendation letter/Reference Letter: Include the contact details of two referees who will support your application. These referees will need to provide insight into your research experience.
– Application Form.
How to Apply:
– Activate your application account at the university’s online application site, by clicking here.
– Identify a researcher with relevant expertise and get agreement to support your Ph.D. and project.
– Submit your documents in English and apply through this link.