Islamic Development Bank Scholarships for Muslim Students
Type: Bachelor's (Undergraduate), Master's Degree, Ph.D. or Other Doctoral Degrees
Who: Muslim students from member countries of the Islamic Development Bank
What: Tuition fees + living expenses
When: 2020 - 2021
Where: Partner Universities Worldwide
Program Length: Three to five years
Deadline to Apply: 28 February 2020
Citizenship: Algeria, Bahrain, Comoros, Djibouti, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen
Destination Countries: Canada, UK, USA
Academic Subject(s): All Subjects
The Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) offers fully-funded scholarships for students from IsDB member countries and Muslim communities worldwide to study in the world’s top universities. Currently, the IsDB has partnership programs with the University of Cambridge, the University of Oxford, and Queen Mary University of London in the United Kingdom; with Copenhagen University in Denmark, and wit McGill University in Canada.
The IsDB has been funding the following Scholarship Programs for citizens from IsDB member countries and Muslim communities worldwide:
The program covers:
– Full tuition of the study program.
– Monthly living expenses in accordance with the cost of living in the country.
– For students selected to study in universities outside of their country, the scholarship will cover an economy-class air ticket as well (at the start and end of studies).
Deadline: February 28, 2020
– Applicants should be a citizen of one of the member countries of the Islamic Development Bank and Muslim.
– Applicants must have completed 12 years of education with good grades in main subjects.
– Must not be availing themselves of any other scholarships at the application times and during studies.
– Applicants must be medically fit.
– Selected applicants will be given scholarships and will study in universities in their own countries. Some applicants might be selected to study in different member countries.
How to apply
Eligible candidates must submit their applications online through the Scholarship Application Platform.