Qatar Airways scholarships for Qatari Students
Type: Bachelor's (Undergraduate)
Who: Qatari Nationals
What: Tuition fees + stipend
When: 2020 - 2021
Where: All universities worldwide
Program Length: Degree Length
Deadline to Apply: Open all year long
Destination Countries: All Countries
Academic Subject(s): Aviation, Business, Journalism and Mass Communication
The Qatar Airways National Scholarships Programme provides financial and academic support to Qatari students studying in Qatar and overseas. Students are provided assistance during their studies, and upon completion of those studies, they join Qatar Airways as Graduate Developers. As part of this support, students are required to conduct one internship after their second year of study (sophomore year) and one internship after their third year (junior year). The Internship Programme is primarily in place for the development of students, however, and other students may apply for the program.
The National Scholarships Programme’s benefits include
– Monthly stipend.
– Growth and learning possibilities with various training courses.
– Global opportunities with internships at Qatar Airways Group.
– Annual academic reward for exceptional students.
For a list of approved majors, see the scholarships programme description page.
– Be a Qatari national or have a Qatari mother.
– Be age 18 or older and must complete their degree by the age of 29.
– Have a Secondary School Education Certificate corresponding to the Ministry of Education & Higher Education grading scale with an average of 80% or higher.
– Achieve IELTS scores as follows:
– Qatari national applicants: Overall score of 5.5 or above, not less than 5 in each component.
– Applicants with a Qatari mother: Overall score of 6.0 or above, not less than 5.5 in each component.
– Pass the interview set by Qatar Airways.
– Have a current letter of unconditional offer from a university approved by the Ministry of Education & Higher Education in Qatar.
– Graduated High School students must complete mandatory National Service. However, students who receive a confirmed offer letter from one of the universities listed in the Higher Education Emiri Scholarship program will be exempt.
How to Apply:
Interested students can fill out the online application through this link.