Wadi Degla Scholarship for Student-Athletes at AUC
Type: Bachelor's (Undergraduate)
Who: Egyptian Athlete students interested in studyin at AUC
What: Tuition and fees
Program Length: 1 year
Deadline to Apply: 31 May 2021
Destination Countries: Egypt
Academic Subject(s): All Subjects
The scholarship fund was established in 2015 to fully support one Egyptian student who demonstrates an outstanding secondary school academic record and an outstanding record, locally or internationally, in one of the following sports: soccer, squash, basketball, swimming, or track and field.
The Wadi Degla Scholarship Fund will cover all tuition fees during the program.
Deadline: May 31, 2021
Applicants must fulfill the below criteria:
– Nationality: Egyptians with no dual nationalities
– High school graduate in AY 2020-2021
– Demonstrate high academic achievement
– Meet AUC’s admission requirements
– Applicants should have an outstanding record, locally or internationally, in one of the following sports: soccer, squash, basketball, swimming, or track and field.
– Demonstrate financial need.
– Applicants should commit to playing in the AUC team alongside their original sports club in their designated sport.
– Must pass either the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) with a minimum band score of 6 and writing score of 6 or the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a minimum total score of 76 and writing score of 20.
– Applicants must maintain a satisfactory academic record and a satisfactory sports record during their study at AUC.
How to Apply:
Complete and submit the scholarship interest form on this link.