USAID Scholarship for Egyptians Undergraduates
Type: Bachelor's (Undergraduate)
Who: Egyptian students
What: Tuitions expenses, personal liability insurance, health insurance, travel allowance, monthly rent subsidy
When: 2020 - 2024
Where: Partner Universities in Egypt
Program Length: 4 years
Deadline to Apply: 31 July 2020
Destination Countries: Egypt
Academic Subject(s): Agriculture, Commerce, Computer Science, Economics, Energy Studies, Journalism and Mass Communication, Nursing, Water Resource Management
The USAID Scholars program offers approximately 140 students in the academic year 2020–2021 the chance to obtain a bachelor’s degree at a number of Egyptian public and private universities. This program specifically aims to support the economic, social, and environmental developmental plans in Egypt by giving special focus to the academic fields of water, energy, agriculture and nursing.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
– Computer Science
– Environmental Engineering
– Data Science
– Commerce and Economy
Deadline: 31 July 2020
– The student must be Egyptian.
– The student has to have been enrolled in a public or STEM school throughout all secondary education years.
– Students must obtain a secondary school certificate (Thanaweya Amma) in the school year 2019–2020 with a total score not less than 85% from public schools or their equivalent in STEM schools.
– Active participation in extracurricular activities such as volunteering and development/community service.
– Have leadership potential.
– The USAID Scholars Activity program accepts applications from qualified students from all 27 governorates of Egypt and will take into consideration the equal representation of genders, geographic distribution, the diversity of disciplines (with tuition fees) in compliance with admission criteria in the partner universities and departments, and the representation of people with disabilities.
How to Apply:
First Step: Download the application from here.
Second Step: Fill out the application and attach the required documents mentioned in detail in the application form.
Third Step: Send the application form and the required documents via the Egyptian express mail to:
Mail Box 192 – Mohandessin – Giza