University of Sussex MBA Scholarship
Type: Master's Degree, Ph.D. or Other Doctoral Degrees
Who: Arab students interested in studying in the UK
What: Tuition fees
Where: Sussex University
Program Length: 1 year
Deadline to Apply: 30 September 2022
Citizenship: Algeria, Bahrain, Comoros, Djibouti, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen
Destination Countries: UK
Academic Subject(s): Business Administration
The University of Sussex is pleased to announce the Sussex MBA Scholarships open for the next academic year. The scholarships are for applicants who demonstrate significant management experience and/or have graduated with a good degree or other relevant qualification.
The University of Sussex is a leading research-intensive university that has both an international and local outlook as well as staff and students from countries across the world. The university is committed to improving access to higher education by providing a conducive learning and research environment for both students and staff.
Deadline: 1 August 2022
The scholarships are partial fee waivers ranging from £1,500 to £5,000.
– Be international-fee paying students who have accepted an offer of full-time admission to study at the university for the 2022 academic session.
– Have senior management experience and/or good degree results from a recognized university.
– Demonstrate strong academic and leadership potential.
– Demonstrate English-language proficiency. IELTS Standard level 6.0 overall, including at least 5.5 in each component.
– Be willing to abide by the University of Sussex student conduct guidelines.
How to Apply:
Applicants must apply for admission to the Sussex MBA course via the University’s PG Apply online application system for a September start date. Applicants who have been offered a place on the MBA programme and feel that they have relevant (senior) management experience and/or good degree results must send an informal expression of interest for the MBA scholarship to [email protected] once they have been offered a place on the MBA programme.