Università Iuav di Venezia is accepting applications for scholarships from
students enrolled in the academic year 2022-23.
The scholarship is a benefit provided partly in cash and partly in services. The amount of the scholarship is linked to the student’s financial situation and residential status.
The scholarships are valid for one academic year and can be requested every academic year.
Università IUAV di Venezia is one of the world’s leading universities in the fields of architecture, design, fashion, visual arts, theatre, and urban and regional planning. Courses are mainly in Italian. Students should have a B1 level of Italian language proficiency.
The university is located in the heart of Venice’s historical centre, which greatly benefits students and staff in terms of cultural and sport opportunities.
– 30 September 2022 for students enrolled in the 2nd or 3rd year of study.
– 15 October 2022 for students enrolled in the 1st year of study.
The scholarships can cover tuition fees and include a subsistence allowance, free or discounted services, accommodation, meals at university canteens. There are three different maximum amounts, paid in two instalments:
– on-site students: € 2.481,75
– commuter students: € 3.598,51
– off-site students: € 6.157,74
All off-site students who do not stay in one of the ESU residences are required to send a copy of their rental agreement to the financial aid office ([email protected]).
International students are included in the “off-site students” category (when rental agreement is submitted) except in the case their parents reside in Italy.
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
– ISEE (equivalent economic situation indicator) amounting to less than € 24.335,11 and ISPE (equivalent asset situation indicator) amounting to less than € 52.902,43 (ISPE is included in ISEE).
– Be enrolled in one of the university’s study programmes.
– Not benefit from other Italian or international scholarships or grants.
– Comply with the conditions to obtain a visa for Italy (non-EU students who are not enrolled yet).
– Meet the merit criteria and other additional requirements (e.g., students enrolling in the 2nd year need 25 credits on their academic career by 10.08.22, a 5-credit bonus is available).
To remain in compliance with the regional scholarship requirements, students need to obtain at least 20 university credits by 30 November 2023; otherwise, the whole amount must be returned.
How to apply:
Students can apply online through the Student Web Service Area – SpIn by filling in the “application for benefits”. Online application will open on 26 July.