Unicef Internship Programme (Fully Paid)
Who: Arab students interested in an intership at UNICEF
What: - a stipend as a contribution towards living expenses, paid by UNICEF or a partner institution. - A one-time lump sum, as a contribution towards travel and visa costs, may also be granted when funding is availabl
Program Length: 1 year
Deadline to Apply: Open
Citizenship: Algeria, Bahrain, Comoros, Djibouti, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen
Destination Countries: All Countries
Academic Subject(s): All Subjects
Unicef invites applications from very exceptionally distinguished recent graduates and postgraduates who are seeking the opportunity to gain direct practical experience with Unicef’s work.
Internship opportunities are available worldwide. All interns are entitled to fully paid stipends in the course of the internship as a contribution towards living expenses, paid by Unicef or a partner institution
– A stipend as a contribution towards living expenses.
– A one-time lump sum, as a contribution towards travel and visa costs, may also be granted when funding is available.
– Be enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate or Ph.D. programme or have graduated within the past two years.
– Be proficient in at least one of Unicef’s working languages: English, French or Spanish. Fluency in the working language of the office you are applying to may also be required.
– Have excellent academic performance as demonstrated by recent university/education records.
– Have no immediate relatives (e.g. mother, father, sister, brother) working with Unicef.
– Have no other relatives in your reporting line of authority.
– Be at least 18 years old.
How to Apply:
Look for Internship Vacancies on the Unicef site.
Complete a self-assessment to help identify what makes you an outstanding candidate for a position. For most job applications at Unicef, you should complete and submit an online recruitment profile, a CV/résumé, and a cover letter.
Apply through the link on the listing of the job vacancy that interests you.