UAEU Undergraduate International Scholarships
Type: Bachelor’s (Undergraduate)
Who: Arab students interested in studying in UAE
What: Tuition fees
Where: United Arab Emirates University
Program Length: One year
Deadline to Apply: 31 July 2022
Citizenship: Algeria, Bahrain, Comoros, Djibouti, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen
Destination Countries: United Arab Emirates
Academic Subject(s): All Subjects
Applications are welcomed from interested and eligible candidates for United Arab Emirates University Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students.
To receive the Full Tuition Scholarship, students are expected to have high academic credentials and maintain their academic success at United Arab Emirates University. The Full Tuition Scholarship offers financial assistance in the form of 100% tuition waiver to qualified students.
As the United Arab Emirates’ flagship university, UAEU offers a full range of accredited, high-quality graduate and undergraduate programs through nine Colleges: Business and Economics; Education; Engineering; Agriculture & Veterinary Medicine; Humanities and Social Sciences; IT; Law; Medicine and Health Sciences; and Science.
With a distinguished international faculty, state-of-the-art new campus, and full range of student support services, UAEU offers a living-learning environment that is unmatched in the UAE.
Deadline: July 31, 2022
– 100% tuition waiver to qualified students.
– Valid until graduation as long as the student is abiding with the Student Eligibility conditions.
– Grade 12 certificate (or its equivalent) score must be at least 90%.
– English Language Proficiency Requirements: IELTS 6.5 when admitted (1550 score in EmSAT English) or its equivalent.
– Score of at least (630) or more in the Math SAT Subject Test (level2) or score of at least 1400 in Math EmSAT or its equivalent, for all colleges except College of Law, Literary track in College of Education, Arabic programmes in College of Humanities and Social Sciences, and College of Business and Economics.
– Score of (1250) in EmSAT Arabic or its equivalent for College of Law, Literary track in College of Education, and Arabic programmes in College of Humanities and Social Sciences.
Duties and Expectations:
– Maintain a GPA greater than or equal to 3.6/4.0 during study at UAEU.
– Complete at least (15) credit hours or more in each academic term.
How to Apply:
– High school graduates from public and private schools of International Students wishing to enroll at UAEU must create an account and apply through the online application system.
– To be considered for United Arab Emirates University Undergraduate Scholarships, applicants should fulfill all the eligibility criteria before they can proceed to apply online for this scholarship.