Type: Bachelor’s (Undergraduate), Master’s Degree
Who: Arab students interested in studying in Turkey
What: – provides university and department placements unlike other higher education scholarship programs. – covers tuition fees. – allows you to learn the language of the country with a 1-year Turkish language course. Thus, resources are diversified in your academic research and daily life becomes more pleasurable. – provides accommodation for students arriving in a new country. – supports you on your journey to Turkey and when you return to your country at the end of your education period and covers your once-off flight ticket. – allows you to take full advantage of widespread health services when necessary with health insurance. – also provides monthly stipend. 1000 TL at undergraduate level, 1,400 TL at Master’s level and 1,800 TL at PhD level per month
Program Length: 1 year
Deadline to Apply: 20 February 2022
Citizenship: Algeria, Bahrain, Comoros, Djibouti, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen
Destination Countries: Turkey
Academic Subject(s): All Subjects
Türkiye Scholarships is a government-funded higher education scholarship program run by the Republic of Turkey for international students. The primary purpose of Türkiye Scholarships is to provide equal opportunities to successful students around the world in order for them to receive scholarship education at international standards. It is also aimed to develop mutual cooperation between Turkey and other countries and to contribute to regional and global development in many fields from academia to art, from economy to literature, technology to architecture.
Türkiye Scholarships provide international students with the opportunity to study and receive scholarships at the most prestigious universities in Turkey.
Deadline: February 20, 2022
– provides university and department placements.
– covers tuition fees.
– allows you to learn the language of the country with a 1-year Turkish language course.
– provides accommodation for students arriving in a new country.
– covers travel to and from Turkey.
– health insurance.
– monthly stipends of 1000 Turkish lira (about $75) at the undergraduate level, 1,400 Turkish lira ($105) at the master’s level, and 1,800 Turkish lira ($135) at the Ph.D. level.
For applications made online through the Türkiye Scholarships Application System (TBBS), all candidates must upload the following documents:
– A valid identity document, ID card or passport
– A photograph of the candidate taken within the last 1 year
– National exam results (if any)
– Diploma or temporary graduation certificate
– International exam results (GRE, GMAT, SAT, etc.) if required by the chosen university or program
– International language test results such as TOEFL, DELF if required by the chosen university or program
– A proposal for a research topic and a written example of the research you have carried out (only for Ph.D. applications)
How to Apply:
– Create your personal account on the Turkiye Scholarship Application System. Through the following link.
– Upload all required documents.
– Submit your application.