Tomorrow’s Leaders Graduate Program for Egyptians
Type: Master's Degree
Who: Students interested in studing at AUCE
What: - Full tuition fees for the fall and spring semesters - Medical insurance - A monthly stipend - Student housing - Laptop
Where: AUCE - Egypt
Program Length: 1 year
Deadline to Apply: 01 October 2021https://www.aucegypt.edu/admissions/fellowships/listings/tomorrows-leaders-graduate-program
Citizenship: Algeria, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia, Yemen
Destination Countries: Egypt
Academic Subject(s): Economics, International Development, Nanotechnology
The Tomorrow’s Leaders Graduate Students Program (TLG) is a joint effort between the U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Near Eastern Affairs and the American University in Cairo. The program equips academically qualified and economically deserving students with the professional qualifications and experience needed to advance knowledge and contribute to the achievement of socially relevant outcomes through organized graduate study and research that furthers the professionalization of emerging leaders and proposes local solutions to shared problems in the MENA region.
The program offers students from the Middle East and North Africa the opportunity to earn a master’s degree at the American University in Cairo in one of the following graduate programs:
– International and Comparative Education
– Migration and Refugee Studies
Deadline: October 1, 2021
– Full tuition fees for the fall and spring semesters.
– Medical insurance.
– A monthly stipend.
– Student housing.
– Laptop computer.
– Internship/practicum opportunity, including local transportation costs if needed.
– Opportunity to attend one conference to present research findings, applied to and awarded competitively, as per the guidelines for Graduate Student Support Grants.
– Two annual round-trip economy air tickets from home to campus; or housing and living stipend to continue approved program activities on campus during breaks for students unable to return home because of circumstances beyond their control.
– Nationals of the following countries only: Algeria, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Tunisia, Yemen, and Syrian citizens residing outside of Syria.
– Meet AUC graduate admission requirements.
– A bachelor’s degree with a minimum overall grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale, or equivalent.
– Proficiency in written and spoken English.
– Possess maturity, flexibility, and leadership potential demonstrated in a combination of extracurricular activities, recommendations, and interviews.
– Financial need.
How to apply:
Step 1: Check how to apply and submit the online TLG students program – Graduate admission application.