The ANSO Scholarship for Graduate Degrees in China
Type: Master's Degree, Ph.D. or Other Doctoral Degrees
Who: Arab students interested in studying in China
What: - Tuition fees - Monthly stipend -Health insurance - Travel subsidy from their home countries to China
Where: Chinese Universities
Program Length: 1 year
Deadline to Apply: 31 March 2021
Citizenship: Algeria, Bahrain, Comoros, Djibouti, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen
Destination Countries: China
Academic Subject(s): All Subjects
The ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents, offered by the Alliance of International Science Organizations, is a fully funded scholarship program that offers students the chance to pursue a master’s degree or a Ph.D. in China.
The Alliance of International Science Organizations (ANSO) is a nonprofit, nongovernmental international organization founded in 2018. Founding members include 37 scientific institutions, universities, and international organizations worldwide. ANSO aims to improve regional and global capacity in science and technology, human livelihoods and wellbeing, and to promote broader S&T cooperation and communication.
The ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents aims to train and cultivate young scientists from all over the world. The ANSO Scholarship supports 200 master’s students and 300 Ph.D. students every year to pursue postgraduate education at the University of Science and Technology of China (USTC), the University of the Chinese Academy of Sciences (UCAS), or institutes of the Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS) around China.
CAS, the leading founding member of ANSO, is the sponsor of the ANSO Scholarship. ANSO welcomes all members and parties who are interested in creating a more diversified scholarship program together.
Deadline: March 31, 2021
– Tuition fees
– Monthly stipend
– Health insurance
– Travel subsidy from their home countries to China
– Hold citizenship in any country except China.
– Be proficient in English.
– For master’s program applicants: be born after 1 January 1991 (inclusive).
– For Ph.D. program applicants: be born after 1 January 1986 (inclusive).
– Meet the admission criteria for international students of the Chinese university or institute of choice.
– Not take up other assignments during the period of his/her scholarship.
How to Apply:
– Fill out the application form found on the official website on this link.
– File and submit your application in the USTC or UCAS admission system as requested. Choose “the ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents” in your application.