Singapore International Graduate Award
Type: Ph.D. or Other Doctoral Degrees
Who: Arab students interested in studying in Singapore
What: Tuition fees Monthly stipend of S$2,200 which will be increased to S$2,700 after the passing of the Qualifying Examination One-time airfare grant of up to S$1,500 One-time settling-in allowance of S$1,000
Where: , the Nanyang Technological University (NTU), the National University of Singapore (NUS), the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD) and the Singapore Management University (SMU).
Program Length: 1 year
Deadline to Apply: 01 December 2021
Citizenship: Algeria, Bahrain, Comoros, Djibouti, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen
Destination Countries: singapore
Academic Subject(s): All Subjects
The Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) provides up to four years of support for international students who wish to pursue a Ph.D. in Singapore in the fields of science or engineering.
Research areas under the Ph.D. Programme fall broadly into four categories:
– Biomedical Sciences
– Computing and Information Sciences
– Engineering and Technology
– Physical Sciences
SINGA is a collaboration between the Agency for Science, Technology & Research (A*STAR), the Nanyang Technological University (NTU), the National University of Singapore (NUS), the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD) and the Singapore Management University (SMU).
Ph.D. training will be carried out in English at your chosen lab at A*STAR Research Institutes or at one of the four participating universities. Students will be supervised by distinguished and world-renowned researchers in these labs. Upon successful completion, students will be conferred a Ph.D. degree by either NTU, NUS, SUTD or SMU.
Deadline: 1 December 2021
– Open to all international graduates with a passion for research and excellent academic results
– Good skills in written and spoken English
– Good reports from academic referees
– Tuition fees.
– Monthly stipend of 2,200 Singapore dollars (about $1,600 US), which will be increased to 2,700 SGD (about $2,000 US) after the passing of the qualifying examination.
– One-time airfare grant of up to 1,500 SGD.
– One-time settling-in allowance of 1,000 SGD.
How to Apply:
Apply through this link.