Sharda University International Scholarships
Sharda University, in the Delhi National Capital Region (NCR) of India, offers Ambassador’s scholarships worth up to 100% of the tuition fee to foreign students to attend bachelor’s, master’s and Ph.D. degree programmes at Sharda University.
The scholarships are available to international students in Engineering and Technology, Business Studies, Art, Design, and Media Studies, Architecture and Planning, Basic Sciences, Allied Health Sciences, Agriculture, Law, Education, and Humanities and Social Sciences.
The number of scholarships to be offered is as follows:
– Ten (10) 100% tuition fees scholarships
– Twenty (20) 50% tuition fees scholarships
– Twenty (20) 20% tuition fees scholarships
Deadline: Not Stated
– Applicants must be permanent citizens in their country of origin. The scholarships are not valid for various categories of non-resident Indian citizens living abroad.
– For entry to bachelor’s degree programmes, applicants must have finished Grade 12 with 80% or equivalent and above.
– entry to master’s degree programmes, applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in a related area with a CGPA of 75% and above.
– For entry to Ph.D. programmes, applicants must have completed a master’s degree in a related study area.
– Applicants must have a good knowledge of the English language (IELTS 6.5 and above, or the equivalent on any other English language qualification such as TOEFL or equivalent). Native speakers of English and students who have studied their degree in the English language are exempted from the test requirement.
– Applicants must meet the above requirements by the application deadline.
How to Apply:
To be considered for Sharda University Scholarships for International Students, applicants should apply online for this scholarship. After completing the online application form, there will be Issuance of Offer letter, Issuance of Admission Letter & Visa Letter after Checking Eligibility.