Sawiris Distinction Scholarship for egyptian students
Type: Bachelor's (Undergraduate)
Who: Egyptian students
What: - A fully funded scholarship program that covers tuition fees, accommodation and stipends for students from other governorates, books and educational materials, and a laptop. - An opportunity to study at top universities in Egypt. - A variety of programs and fields of study to choose from. - A chance to engage in student development activities and to achieve a positive social impact.
Where: Partnering Universities in egypt
Program Length: 1 year
Deadline to Apply: 25 August 2021
Destination Countries: Egypt
Academic Subject(s): All Subjects
The Sawiris Foundation for Social Development and AMIDEAST are offering full scholarships for undergraduate students at top Egyptian universities.
The Sawiris Distinction Scholarship offers high-potential Egyptian students access to quality education at selected universities in Egypt that provide exceptional academic experience and outstanding student development opportunities that prepare them for competitive job opportunities after graduation.
The objective of the scholarship is to offer equitable access to higher education and to provide students with the opportunity to study majors that are crucial in building the future economy of Egypt and that are most in-demand for employers and meet the labor needs in the market.
Deadline to apply: August 25, 2021
– A fully funded scholarship program that covers tuition fees, accommodation and stipends for students from other governorates, books and educational materials, and a laptop.
– An opportunity to study at top universities in Egypt.
– A variety of programs and fields of study to choose from.
– A chance to engage in student development activities and to achieve a positive social impact.
– Students must be Egyptian (priority will be given to those who do not hold dual nationality).
– Students must be enrolled in public schools (Azhar, STEM, and Experimental schools are not eligible).
– Students must be enrolled in Thanaweyya Amma, with a score of no less than 90%.
– Students must meet all criteria set by the university they will be applying to.
– Students must not have lived more than three years abroad.
– Priority will be given to those with demonstrable financial need, academic excellence, and engagement in extracurricular activities.
How to apply:
Please apply through this link.
For more information, students can get in touch with AMIDEAST’s team for more information about the scholarship application process. Call us at 19263 or send us an email at: [email protected]