Qalaa Holdings Scholarships for Egyptian Students
Type: Master’s Degree
Who: Egyptian men and women
What: Full tuition fees + housing and living expenses
Program Length: 1 year
Deadline to Apply: 15 April 2021
Destination Countries: Unspecified
Academic Subject(s): All Subjects
The Qalaa Holdings Scholarship Foundation is funded by an endowment from Qalaa Holdings to grant academic scholarships for talented and promising young Egyptian men and women to pursue master’s degrees abroad in all fields of study.
Deadline: 15 April 2021 to apply for the scholarship. Applicants must first be accepted at their university of choice before they can apply.
– Be under the age of 35.
– Be an Egyptian national and residing in Egypt.
– Have a minimum of two years of work experience post-graduation.
– Be planning to pursue their studies at one of the top universities abroad in their discipline of choice.
– Have been accepted at the university and program of interest.
– Submit an unconditional acceptance letter (with the exception of a funding condition).
– Have excellent command of the language of study and good command of the English language.
– Have a genuine financial need.
– Not be a beneficiary of any other partial scholarship or grants (with exception to waivers from the university of choice itself).
– Upon completion of their program, graduates must be committed to return to work in Egypt for a minimum of 2 years.
– Military service status must be clear (for males).
– Involvement with activities in civic, public or international affairs (NGOs, volunteer work, etc.) will be an asset.
How to apply
The application package must include the following:
– The Qalaa Holdings Scholarship application form.
– A copy of the letter of acceptance to the university of choice.
– A copy of the completed application form submitted to the university of choice.
– An updated C.V.
– Two reference letters (academic and professional).
– A copy of the Military Certificate (for males only)
Submit the complete application package
By mail, to:
Qalaa Holdings Scholarship Foundation,
P.O Box 29,
Postal Code: 11516,
By FedEx, to:
Qalaa Holdings Scholarship Foundation
Hold at FedEx Mohandessin office
You can confirm that your application has been delivered through: [email protected]
Go To Website