Qalaa Holdings Graduate Scholarships for Egyptians
Type: Master's Degree
Who: Egyptian Students Looking to Pursue their Master's Degrees Abroad
What: Tuition fees + stipend
When: 2020 - 2021
Where: Universities Worldwide
Program Length: 2 years
Deadline to Apply: 15 April 2020
Destination Countries: All Countries
Academic Subject(s): All Subjects
The Qalaa Holdings Scholarship Foundation (QHSF) is funded by an endowment from Qalaa Holdings to grant academic scholarships for talented and promising young Egyptian men and women to pursue their master’s degrees abroad in all fields of study.
The QHSF funds students under two schemes: the full scholarship covering tuition and living expenses and the partial scholarship covering tuition only. The ceiling for tuition fees is $50,000 USD per annum.
Deadline: April 15, 2020
– Be under the age of 35.
– Be an Egyptian national and residing in Egypt.
– Have a minimum of two years of work experience post-graduation.
– Be planning to pursue his/her studies at one of the top universities abroad in their discipline of choice.
– Have been accepted at the university and program of interest.
– The applicant must submit an unconditional acceptance letter (with the exception of a funding condition).
– Have an excellent command of the language of study. Good command of the English language.
– Involvement with activities in civic, public or international affairs (NGOs, volunteer work, etc) will be an asset.
– Must have a genuine financial need.
– Not be a beneficiary of any other partial scholarship or grants (with exception to waivers from the university of choice itself).
– Upon completion of the program, graduates must be committed to returning to work in Egypt for a minimum of 2 years.
– Military service status must be clear (for males).
How to apply
The application package must include the following:
– The Qalaa Holdings Scholarship application form
– Copy of letter of acceptance to the university of choice
– Copy of (completed) application form submitted to the university of choice
– An updated C.V.
– Two reference letters (academic and professional)
– Copy of Military Certificate (for males only)
Submit complete application package to
Qalaa Holdings Scholarship Foundation,
P.O Box 29,
Postal Code: 11516,
Qalaa Holdings Scholarship Foundation
Hold at FedEx Mohandessin office
You can confirm that your application has been delivered through: [email protected]