Public Health Scholarship at Salford University ,U.K.
Type: Master's Degree
Who: Arab students interested in studying in England
What: Tuition fees
Where: Salford University UK
Program Length: 1 year
Deadline to Apply: 02 May 2022
Citizenship: Algeria, Bahrain, Comoros, Djibouti, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen
Destination Countries: UK
Academic Subject(s): Public Health
The University of Salford, in the Greater Manchester area of the U.K., is offering two high-value scholarships to international students who wish to pursue a master’s degree in public health during the 2022/2023 academic year.
The M.Sc. Public Health International Scholarship covers 50 percent of the tuition fee. To apply for this scholarship you must hold an offer to study M.Sc. Public Health and complete the international scholarship application form.
The scholarship is awarded based on merit through both academic attainment and a multi-part scholarship essay. In one essay, you will be asked to describe how your previous experiences and achievements will help you to achieve success at the University of Salford. In another, you will be asked to describe how your programme of study will enable you to develop a greater understanding of your subject, and how that knowledge can positively contribute to your home country.
Deadline: May 2, 2022
– Be an international student for fee-paying purposes who will be charged the regular international tuition fee for the duration of the programme.
– Be a new student studying for the first time at the University of Salford, not continuing or progressing from one programme to another.
– Be studying full-time, on-campus for the duration of the programme.
– Be self-funding and not sponsored for the tuition fees for the duration of the programme.
– Not be applying for a programme where the tuition fee has been negotiated as part of a partnership or other arrangement to make the fee non-standard.
How to Apply:
Please apply via the online application form.
If you are successfully offered this scholarship, in order to receive this funding you must accept your offer of admission and pay your tuition fee deposit by the deadline specified.