Newcastle Scholarships for Graduate Studies in Arts
Type: Master's Degree
Who: Students interested in studying languages at New Castle University
What: Full scholarships
When: 2020 - 2021
Where: New Castle University, UK
Program Length: One to two years
Deadline to Apply: 15 May 2020
Citizenship: Algeria, Bahrain, Comoros, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen
Destination Countries: UK
Academic Subject(s): Film, Languages
The School of Modern Languages at Newcastle University, in the United Kingdom, is offering competitive scholarships to outstanding applicants for the following programs:
The scholarships cover tuition fees for the students enrolled, and are offered for one year for full-time students, and for two years for part-time students.
Deadline: Apply for the Degree by 15 May 2020.
Apply for the Scholarship by 5 June 2020.
– All students can apply.
– For each of the Master’s degrees, please click on the links above for test scores needed to apply.
How to Apply
1. Register on the Newcastle University Portal here.
2. Apply to the central Postgraduate application portal by 15 May 2020.
3. Prepare the Required Documents and Contact the Degree Program Director.
Note: Applications should include the following:
A CV of no more than 2 sides of A4, outlining relevant experience.
A letter of application (600 words maximum) stating the reference number of your MA application and outlining the following:
– Your motivation for Masters study.
– Your reasons for choosing Newcastle University.
– How your experience to date has prepared you for this course.
– How this programme of study will help you to achieve your future goals.
Learn more about how to apply here.