Lester Pearson Scholarships at University of Toronto
Type: Master's Degree
Who: Arab students interested in studying in Canada
What: - tuition fees - books - incidental fees - residence
Where: University of Toronto
Program Length: Four years
Deadline to Apply: Applicants are to note the following deadlines - School nomination deadline: November 30, 2022 - Student OUAC application deadline: December 14, 2022 (Please note this is the final date to submit an application to the OUAC; however, it is recommended you apply for admission through the OUAC before November 7, 2022 as spaces in programs fill-up quickly and popular programs may close early.) - Student scholarship application deadline: January 16, 2023
Citizenship: Algeria, Bahrain, Comoros, Djibouti, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen
Destination Countries: Canada
Academic Subject(s): All Subjects
The Lester B. Pearson International Scholarships at the University of Toronto provide an opportunity for outstanding international students to study at one of the world’s best universities in one of the world’s most multicultural cities. The scholarship program is intended to recognize students who demonstrate exceptional academic achievement and creativity and who are recognized as leaders within their school.
Awarded annually, these scholarships recognize outstanding students from around the world, including international students studying at Canadian high schools.
The Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship is the University of Toronto’s most prestigious and competitive scholarship for international students. It will cover tuition, books, incidental fees, and full residence support for four years.
The scholarship is available only for first-entry undergraduate programs. Each year approximately 37 students will be named Lester B. Pearson Scholars.
Deadline: Applicants are to note the following deadlines
– School nomination deadline: November 30, 2022
– Student application deadline via the Ontario Universities’ Application Centre (OUAC): December 14, 2022 (Please note this is the final date to submit an application to the OUAC; however, it is recommended you apply for admission through the OUAC before November 7, 2022, as spaces in programs fill up quickly and popular programs may close early.)
– Student scholarship application deadline: January 16, 2023
Tuition, books, incidental fees, and full residence support for four years.
Applicants must be:
– an international student (i.e. a non-Canadian requiring a study permit);
– currently in your final year of secondary school or have graduated no earlier than June 2022
– beginning your studies at the University of Toronto in September 2023 (students already attending post-secondary studies cannot be considered; students starting their studies in January 2023 at another post-secondary institution cannot be considered)
How to Apply:
– be nominated by the secondary school they attended, and
– apply for an undergraduate programme at the University of Toronto.
Once a nomination is received and you’ve applied to the university, you can complete the online Lester B. Pearson Scholarship application.