The Lebanese American University (LAU) offers Graduate Program Scholarships for research-oriented applicants who are committed to conduct and publish research projects, in line with the university’s goal of enhancing the build-up of intellectual capital. The programme presents a unique opportunity to gain a research edge as you work toward your master’s degree. Tuition is fully waived for up to two years, and a monthly stipend is allocated for the duration of the programme.
During your studies, you will:
– Collaborate with faculty and dive into topics you’re passionate about.
– Get published by the time you receive your master’s degree.
– Be guided by excellent supervisors in your thesis or project research.
– Gain a solid preparation for doctoral studies
The scholarship is open to candidates in the following fields:
Deadline: May 4, 2023
Tuition fees are fully covered, in addition to a monthly stipend for the duration of the program. Fees that students should pay:
– Application fee
– School liability
– Student association fees
– Medical insurance and NSSF (unless you have insurance outside LAU)
– Other optional fees such as housing, bus, parking, etc.
– Have a minimum CGPA of 3.70/4.00 – or equivalent.
– Be admitted to the program without remedial courses.
– Submit proof of English proficiency if your undergraduate degree is not from an English-based institution:
– Internet-based TOEFL (IBT), with a minimum score of 90. The code for LAU is 2595. The institutional TOEFL is not accepted.
– Academic IELTS with a minimum score of 7.
– The English Entrance Exam administered at LAU with a minimum score of 123.
– Duolingo English Test with a passing average of 115.
How to Apply:
The application for the scholarship is the same application for admission to the graduate program. You can find the required documents and application form here. You have the option to submit it online or physically at the university in Beirut.