Master’s Degree, Ph.D. or Other Doctoral Degrees
Who: Students interested in pursuing graduate studies at King Abdulaziz University
What: Full tuition fees and living costs
When: 2020 – 2021
Where: King Abdulaziz University
Program Length: Degree Length
Deadline to Apply: Open all year long
Citizenship: Algeria, Bahrain, Comoros, Djibouti, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen
Destination Countries: Saudi Arabia
Academic Subject(s): All Subjects
The King Abdulaziz University Scholarship is a fully-funded program that is designed for qualified local and international students to conduct studies at the King Abdulaziz University (KAU), in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. The scholarship is available for Master’s degree and Ph.D. applicants to study in a wide range of subjects at KAU.
The King Abdulaziz University Scholarship provides successful applicants with:
– A monthly bursary of SR 900 ($240).
– A monthly bursary of SR 1,000 ($266) for a research assistant without summer time.
– A preparation allowance of SR 1,800 ($479) when coming for the first time.
– Health care.
– Subsidized meals can be provided for the candidate.
– A total allowance of SR 4,000 ($1,065) for Ph.D. candidates and SR 3,000 ($799) for master’s degree students for printing the thesis.
– An allowance of SR 2,700 ($719) for shipping books (when graduated).
– A two-way ticket annually.
Deadline to apply: Open all year long
To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must:
– not be older than 35 for Ph.D. candidates and 30 for master’s degree students.
– have a university degree from an accredited college or university and should have a degree with “very good” at least.
– be in good health and have and have a record of good conduct.
– not have been dismissed from any university in the kingdom.
– pass English exams (only for candidates from non-English-speaking countries) and obtain minimum scores as follow:
TOEFL (PBT) = 500
TOEFL (CBT) = 173
TOEFL (IBT) = 61
IELTS = 5
How to apply
Interested students can apply through this link. Applications are open all year long.