King Abdulaziz University Graduate Scholarships
Type: Master's Degree, Ph.D. or Other Doctoral Degrees
Who: Students interested in pursuing graduate studies at King Abdulaziz University
What: Full tuition fees and living costs
Where: King Abdulaziz University
Program Length: Degree Length
Deadline to Apply: Open
Citizenship: Algeria, Bahrain, Comoros, Djibouti, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen
Destination Countries: Saudi Arabia
Academic Subject(s): All Subjects
The King Abdulaziz University Scholarship is a fully-funded programme that is designed for qualified local and international students to study at King Abdulaziz University (KAU), in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. The scholarship is available for master’s degree and Ph.D. applicants to study in a wide range of disciplines at KAU.
– A monthly bursary of SR 900 ($240).
– A monthly bursary of SR 1,000 ($266) for a research assistant without summer time.
– A preparation allowance of SR 1,800 ($479) when coming for the first time.
– Health care.
– Subsidized meals can be provided for the candidate.
– A total allowance of SR 4,000 ($1,065) for Ph.D. candidates and SR 3,000 ($799) for master’s degree students for printing the thesis.
– An allowance of SR 2,700 ($719) for shipping books (when graduated).
– A two-way ticket annually.
– not be older than 35 for Ph.D. candidates and 30 for master’s degree students.
– have a university degree from an accredited college or university and should have a degree with “very good” at least.
– be in good health and have and have a record of good conduct.
– not have been dismissed from any university in the kingdom.
– Have excellent English-language skills. An approved exam in English is required for applicants whose first language is not English. The approved exams and minimum required scores are as follows:
TOEFL (PBT) = 500
TOEFL (CBT) = 173
TOEFL (IBT) = 61
IELTS = 5
How to apply:
Interested students can apply through this link.