The American University in Cairo’s Kamal Adham Fellowship for Television and Digital Journalism is designed to attract deserving and qualified graduates of Journalism and Mass Communication programmes as well as professionals in mid-career television and digital journalism positions who wish to pursue full-time study (nine credits per semester) toward a one-and-a-half year master’s degree in television and digital journalism at AUC.
The fellowship covers:
– Partial tuition fees for a maximum of eight credits per semester.
– May cover prerequisite courses and one semester of intensive English-language courses as needed.
– Book allowance per semester.
– Student services and activities fees (bus fees).
Fellows are assigned up to 20 hours per week of related academic or technical work.
Deadline: April 15 for the fall semester and October 17 for the spring semester.
– All nationalities.
– Bachelor’s degree with a minimum overall grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale, or equivalent.
– To retain the fellowship, recipients must maintain a GPA of 3.0.
– Preference is given to graduates of Egyptian public universities and professionals in the broadcasting industry.
– Proven interest and achievement in television and digital journalism.
– An interview with the program director is required to assess candidates’ commitment, potential and communication skills.
– Financial need.
How to Apply
Step 1: Check how to apply and submit the online application for graduate study at AUC.Step 2: After submitting your graduate admission application and receiving a student ID Number, review the Graduate Fellowships Instructions at this link and submit the fellowship application.