Type: Bachelor’s (Undergraduate), Master’s Degree, Ph.D. or Other Doctoral Degrees
Who: Students looking to study in South Korea
What: Tuition fees and related costs
When: 2020 – 2021
Where: KAIST University
Program Length: Full duration of the program
Deadline to Apply: 22 May 2020
Citizenship: Algeria, Bahrain, Comoros, Djibouti, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen
Destination Countries: South Korea
Academic Subject(s): Business, Engineering, Science
The Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, in South Korea, offers fully-funded scholarships for international students at the B.S., M.S., and Ph.D. levels. The scholarships are offered at the colleges of Natural Science, Engineering, Life Science, and Business.
No IELTS and no TOEFL scores are required for this program. You can submit an English Proficiency Certificate from your university or high school.
The scholarships cover:
– Tuition fees.
– Living expenses.
– Health insurance.
– A monthly allowance of $300 USD for bachelor’s degree students.
– A monthly allowance of 350,000 South Korean won (approximately $290) for master’s degree students.
– A monthly allowance of 400,000 South Korean won (approximately $330) for doctoral degree students.
May 22, 2020
1. To be an international student.
2. Not a Korean citizen and neither of the applicant’s parents are a Korean citizen.
3. You should be admitted to KAIST University.
4. You should maintain a GPA over 2.7 out of 4.3 at KAIST in freshman year
To know further about the eligibility requirements, click here.
How to apply
The application for the scholarship is the same as the application for admissions, found on this link.