International Student Leaders Awards Scholarship
Type: Bachelor's (Undergraduate), Master's Degree
Who: Arab nationals looking to study in Canada
What: Tyition Fees
Where: University Canada West, Canada
Program Length: two years
Deadline to Apply: Open deadline.
Citizenship: Algeria, Bahrain, Comoros, Djibouti, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen
Destination Countries: Canada
Academic Subject(s): All Subjects
The International Student Leader Award scholarship aims to assist international students with financial hardships in paying their tuition fees to continue their students at University Canada West.
This is a fully funded scholarship covering both graduate and undergraduate studies.
Established in 2005, University Canada West is a private for-profit university located in Vancouver, British Columbia, that offers a range of career-focused programs.
Applicants must first apply to the university for admission. They will submit the application for the scholarship with their admission form.
Deadline: Applications are accepted throughout the year but must be received no later than 30 calendar days prior to the program start date.
– Be proficient in the English language.
– Submit scores of English language proficiency tests if their first language is not English.
– Show willingness to make the economy of their home country better.
Available fields of study:
– Associate of arts
– Bachelor’s in business communication
– Bachelor’s of commerce
– A complete Application Form.
– A personal statement that explains how the selected program will help you in your career, what hurdles you have faced in life to get to this point, and how you will contribute to the economic development of your country.
How to apply:
For more information, visit the university’s Awards, Scholarships, Bursaries and Grants Application for International Students page by clicking on this link.