International Higher Education Scholarship for Jordanians

Type: Bachelor’s (Undergraduate), Master’s Degree

Who: Jordanian students interested in studying in Taiwan

What: return airfare, housing, tuition and credit fees, insurance, textbook costs and a monthly allowance.

When: 2021-2022

Where: Taiwan Universities

Program Length: 1 year

Deadline to Apply: 15 March 2021

Citizenship: Jordan

Destination Countries: Taiwan

Academic Subject(s): All Subjects


The International Higher Education Scholarship Program of the Taiwan International Cooperation and Development Fund (Taiwan ICDF) offers scholarships to students from Jordan, allowing them the chance to continue their studies in Taiwan.

The scholarships cover housing, tuition and credit fees, insurance, textbook costs, a monthly allowance, and economy-class airfare to and from Taiwan on flights arranged by TaiwanICDF.

TaiwanICDF provides scholarships for higher education and has developed undergraduate, graduate and Ph.D. programs in cooperation with renowned partner universities in Taiwan.

Deadline: 15 March 2021


An applicant must:
– Be a citizen of Jordan or another country on the List of Countries Eligible for TaiwanICDF Scholarship.
– Satisfy the admission requirements of the partner university to which he or she has applied to study under a TaiwanICDF scholarship.
– Be able to satisfy all requirements for a Resident Visa (Code: FS) set by the Bureau of Consular Affairs, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and an Alien Resident Certificate (ARC) set by the Ministry of the Interior, of the ROC (Taiwan) government.

Find more information about the general eligibility requirements at this link.

How to Apply:

– Create an account and log in here.
– Enter Data Application.
– Confirm the information you have entered. Once you have clicked on the ” Finish & Print” button, you can only view your application data and print it. The account will be invalid.
– Submit the application form, together with your other scholarship application documents, to the ROC (Taiwan) Embassy, Consulate General or Representative Office in your country.

For additional information about the application procedure and a list of required documents, click here.

Go To Website

Back to top button