Indonesian International Islamic University Scholarships
Type: Master's Degree, Ph.D. or Other Doctoral Degrees
Who: Arab students interested in studying in Indonesia
What: - Student Visa for international students - Outward Airfare (economy-one way) from the closest airport to the recipient's home location to the Soekarno Hatta International Airport, Indonesia - Homeward Airfare (economy – one way) from Soekarno Hatta International Airport to the closest airport to the recipient's home location - Master program tuition fees for two academic years - Early settlement (settling in) allowance after arrival in Indonesia - Monthly living allowance for two years - Health insurance - Book allowance
Where: International Islamic University - Indonesia
Program Length: Two years
Deadline to Apply: 07 July 2021
Citizenship: Algeria, Bahrain, Comoros, Djibouti, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen
Destination Countries: Indonesia
Academic Subject(s): Islamic Studies
Universitas Islam Internasional Indonesia (UIII), or the Indonesian International Islamic University, is a newly established graduate institution that currently provides four faculties and offers various academic programs at the master’s and doctoral degree levels. For the 2021-2022 academic year, UIII offers scholarships for master’s degree studies. The university also has various research centers with specific expertise to respond to strategic issues and challenges related to Muslim society worldwide.
The UIII Scholarships are awarded to high-caliber individuals who demonstrate academic excellence, have an excellent record of co-curricular activities, and exhibit outstanding leadership qualities. UIII graduates are expected to contribute significantly to their society and emerge as dynamic global leaders who are capable of bringing about a positive change in the society and inspire others. These UIII scholarships are bond-free to give passionate individuals the opportunity to pursue a graduate education of their choice at UIII.
Deadline: 7 July, 2021
– Student visa for international students
– Outward airfare (economy one-way) from the closest airport to the recipient’s home location to the Soekarno Hatta International Airport, Indonesia
– Homeward airfare (economy one-way) from Soekarno Hatta International Airport to the closest airport to the recipient’s home location
– Master’s program tuition fees for two academic years
– Settling in allowance after arrival in Indonesia
– Monthly living allowance for two years
– Health insurance
– Book allowance
– Maximum age of 35 years by September 1, 2021
– An undergraduate degree from an accredited higher-education institution
– Outstanding undergraduate certificate or equivalent qualifica-tions in the relevant fields with a Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 3.0 on a scale of maximum 4.0
– Have strong leadership qualities and academic background
– Have good co-curricular and social activities record
– Have an English language proficiency as shown by a certificate from IELTS or TOEFL.
How to Apply:
Please apply through the following link.