Hadhramout Foundation Scholarship for Yemeni Students
Type: Master's Degree, Ph.D. or Other Doctoral Degrees
Who: Yemeni students interested in studying in Cairo
What: - Tuition fees coverage for a maximum of nine credits per semester - Student services and activities fees - Monthly stipend - Accommodation in the University residences at AUC New Cairo campus - May cover conference or thesis research expenses for eligible fellows - May cover academic English remedial courses
Where: American University of Cairo
Program Length: 1 year
Deadline to Apply:
Destination Countries: Egypt
Academic Subject(s): All Subjects
The Hadhramout Foundation Scholarship for Yemeni Students is offered to Yemeni students with excellent academic performance who wish to pursue a graduate degree in any field at the American University in Cairo.
– Yemeni national
– Register for this scholarship with the Hadramout Foundation (see how to apply below)
– For new graduate degree-seeking students, admission to any graduate program at AUC, satisfying AUC graduate admissions requirements
– For continuing students; to retain the fellowship, the recipient must maintain a GPA of 3.2
– Financial need
The fellowship is awarded to cover the duration of the study with a maximum of five semesters, reviewed every semester for satisfactory academic performance.
– Tuition fees coverage for a maximum of nine credits per semester
– Student services and activities fees
– Monthly stipend
– Accommodation in the university residences at AUC New Cairo campus
– May cover conference or thesis research expenses for eligible fellows
– May cover academic English remedial courses
For details and more information about Teaching Assistantships, click here
How to Apply
To be considered for this fellowship, candidates must submit two separate fellowship applications: one to the Hadramout Foundation and one to AUC before each of their respective deadlines, as follows:
Step 1: Register for this fellowship through the Hadramout Foundation email.
Step 2: Check how to apply to your program of choice at AUC and submit the online graduate admission application.
Step 3: Submit the AUC online fellowship application form by April 15 for the fall semester and November 3 for the spring semester
For inquiries, send an email.