Type: Master’s Degree, Ph.D. or Other Doctoral Degrees
Who: Arab students interested in studying in the UK
What: Tuition fees
Where: University of Bermingham
Program Length: 1 year
Deadline to Apply: 30 June 2022
Citizenship: Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia
Destination Countries: UK
Academic Subject(s): All Subjects
The University of Birmingham, in the United Kingdom, has launched the Global Masters Scholarship to attract and support academically talented international students to study for master’s degrees at Birmingham during the 2022/23 academic year.
Approximately 40 scholarships will be awarded with a value of up to £10,000. This award will be deducted from the total tuition fees owed by each successful scholar.
To be considered for the scholarship, students must first apply to the university as an international student and accept an offer of admission to a postgraduate programme. Apply for your postgraduate course using the university’s course finder.
Deadline: 30 June 2022
– Have received, and accepted, an offer of admission for a taught master’s degree at the University of Birmingham UK Campus to study in the 2022/23 academic year.
– Be classed as ‘domiciled’ in one of the eligible countries. In the Arab region, these countries include Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, and Tunisia.
– Be classed by the university as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes.
– Start their studies at the university in September/ October 2022 on a course delivered on-campus.
– Have paid the standard £2,000 admissions deposit by 30 June 2022.
– Be academically exceptional and able to provide evidence for this in the scholarship application statement. Candidates should have, or be expecting to achieve, a first class overall grade (at least 70% in the U.K. system) in a bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
How to apply:
This is a competitive scholarship and candidates who fulfil the eligibility requirements outlined above, and who have been issued and accepted an offer of admission to a master’s degree at Birmingham, are welcome to apply for this scholarship by completing our online scholarship application form below.
Please complete the form accurately and in full as any incomplete applications will not be considered and cannot be amended once submitted. Please complete the scholarship application form only once, as any duplicate applications will not be considered. We will only review your first submission.
Apply through the following link.