Type: Bachelor’s (Undergraduate)
Who: Arab students interested in studying in Korea
What: – tuition fees. – One-way flight. – A stipend of W 130,000 will be provided to students who achieved at least 3.0 CGPA out of 4.5 during the previous semester. – Meal allowance, students receive stipends. – Admission to the university is free of charge.
Where: GIST Korea
Program Length: 1 year
Deadline to Apply: 15 February 2022
Citizenship: Algeria, Bahrain, Comoros, Djibouti, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen
Destination Countries: Korea
Academic Subject(s): All Subjects
GIST – the Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology, in South Korea – offers a fully funded undergraduate scholarship program. The scholarship is available to international students from all over the world and is considered one of the most valuable scholarship opportunities awarded each year by the South Korean government.
Deadline: 15 Feb 2022
– Full tuition fees.
– One-way flight.
– A monthly stipend of 130,000 won (about $108) will be provided to international students who achieved at least 3.0 CGPA out of 4.5 during the previous semester.
– A meal allowance.
– A one-time settlement subsidy of 200,000 won (about $167).
– Students must be international students with parents or guardians who do not have Korean nationality.
– Only new undergraduate students may apply.
– Excellent command of English.
– Application Form
– A Recommendation letter
– High School Profile
– High School Transcript
– English proficiency test certificate
– Passport copy
– Statement of Finances
– Parent-child relationship document
For more information on the required documents, please click here to see the Admission Guide for International Students.
How to apply:
– The application process must be done online through this link.
– Applicants do not need to submit a separate application form once they’ve been accepted into the university. Keeping a record of your application is all you need to do.
– It is not the student’s responsibility to submit the recommendation letter, but rather the recommender should send it directly. A recommendation system account must be created by the recommender.
– Documents must be uploaded.
– Please submit your application.