Fully Funded Scholarships in Turkey for Arab Students
Type: Bachelor's (Undergraduate), Master's Degree, Ph.D. or Other Doctoral Degrees
Who: Students interested in studying in Turkey
What: Tuition fees + living expenses
When: 2020 - 2021
Where: Partner Universities in Turkey
Program Length: 3 - 5 years
Deadline to Apply: 20 February 2020
Citizenship: Algeria, Bahrain, Comoros, Djibouti, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen
Destination Countries: Turkey
Academic Subject(s): All Subjects
Türkiye Scholarships is a government-funded, competitive scholarship program, awarded to outstanding students to pursue full-time or short-term program at top universities in Turkey.
The scholarship program offers programs at the 50 top and most prestigious universities in Turkey, and provides a compulsory one-year Turkish Language Course which ensures that all students acclimatize and adapt to the social and cultural environment they live in.
Türkiye Scholarships also provides assistance in all the necessary services and procedures for an international student to feel at home in Turkey. These include providing a dormitory, health insurance, student bank account, and a student residence permit, as well as a one-year language course.
Scholarship Programs can be found through this link.
Deadline: February 20, 2020
– Minimum academic achievement for Bachelor’s degree applicants: 70%
– Minimum academic achievement for Master’s and Doctoral degree applicants: 75%
– Minimum academic achievement for Health Science (Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmacy) applicants: 90%
– To be under the age of 21 for Undergraduate programs
– To be under the age of 30 for Master’s programs
– To be under the age of 35 for Doctoral programs
– Citizens of all countries
– Graduates or applicants who are able to graduate at the end of the current academic year (before September 2020)
– Researchers and academicians
How to apply
Applications can only be made individually through www.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr by the candidates.
Applications will be open as of January 10. In the meantime, prepare the following required documents:
– A valid National Identification Document OR a valid Passport
– A recent photo of the candidate (Please note that the photo you upload into the Application system must be a proper portrait of yourself; candidate photos which are not identifiable will undermine the evaluation of your application)
– National exam scores (required for candidates who do not possess any international qualification or certification)
– Diploma or temporary certificate of graduation
– Academic transcripts (online screenshots and uncertified transcripts will undermine the evaluation of your application)
– International exam scores (GRE, GMAT, DELF, YDS, YÖS, etc., if required by the chosen university & program)
– Language test scores (if required by the chosen university & program)
– A research proposal and an example of your written work (for Ph.D. applicants only)