Type: Master’s Degree
Who: Egyptian students interested in studying in USA
What: – Travel allowance – Stipend – Health benefits coverage – University tuition
Where: US Universities
Program Length: 1 year
Deadline to Apply: 05 June 2021
Destination Countries: USA
Academic Subject(s): All Subjects
The 2022–2023 Fulbright Egyptian Student Program–Master’s Grant provides fully funded master’s degree grants for university graduates to study in the U.S. for a maximum of two years.
The Fulbright Program is the U.S. government’s flagship international educational and cultural exchange program. With partnerships with 160 countries worldwide, Fulbright builds lasting connections between the peoples of the United States and the peoples of other countries around the world, building mutual understanding between nations, advancing knowledge across communities, and improving lives around the world.
The selected students will benefit from:
– Travel allowance
– Health benefits coverage
– University tuition
Deadline: June 5, 2021
– Have Egyptian citizenship.
– Currently reside in Egypt.
– Hold a bachelor’s degree.
– Minimum valid TOEFL (ITP) score of 450 or Internet-based TOEFL iBT 45, or IELTS 5.0
– TOEFL ITP – minimum required score of 450
– TOEFL iBT – minimum required scores of 45
– Academic or General IELTS – minimum overall score of 5.0
– Duolingo English Test – minimum required score of 75
– English Proficiency Test from Egyptian Universities – minimum required score of 450