Equal Access Scholarships at University of York
Type: Bachelor's (Undergraduate)
Who: Students seeking asylum in the UK
What: Tuition fees + Stipend
Where: York University, UK
Program Length: 3 years
Deadline to Apply: 31 March 2022
Destination Countries: UK
Academic Subject(s): All Subjects
The Equal Access Scholarships at the University of York, in the United Kingdom, are offered to students who are seeking asylum in the U.K. Applicants will first have to apply to an undergraduate degree at the university. The aim of these full scholarships is to provide equal opportunities to people coming from disadvantaged backgrounds and conditions.
The Scholarships cover:
– Complete tuition fee
– Stipend worth £10,660 (about $14,300)
Deadline: March 31, 2022
– Applicants must be citizens of a non-European Union country.
– Applicants must be seeking refuge in the United Kingdom.
– Applicants must have applied for and been selected into an undergraduate degree program in the university.
– Applicants should have applied for refugee status in the U.K. before they apply for the scholarship.
How to Apply
You must apply online for this scholarship using the scholarship application form.
As part of the application, you will need to provide:
– Your UCAS personal ID (this is 10 digits long and can be found on your offer letter).
– Your York Application ID (this is 9 digits long and can be found on your offer letter).
– A personal statement.
– Evidence of your asylum status, for example, your biometric residence permit.