Eni-Oxford Africa Scholarship for M.B.A. Students
Type: Master's Degree
Who: Arab african students interested in studyin at oxford
What: Tuition fees and monthly stipend
Where: Oxford university - UK
Program Length: 1 year
Deadline to Apply: Open
Citizenship: Algeria, Egypt, Libya, Morocco
Destination Countries: UK
Academic Subject(s): Business Administration
The Eni-Oxford M.B.A. Scholarship provides African students with an opportunity to pursue a Master’s in Business Administration at the University of Oxford, in the United Kingdom. Students will receive full coverage for their tuition fees in addition to a monthly stipend.
In line with its mission, inspired by the U.N.’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), Eni contributes to the SDGs targets through strategic cooperations focused on areas of common interest such as youth employment, agriculture value chains and renewable energy and energy efficiency, particularly in Africa.
Deadline: Open. Eligible students can apply and will be notified after admissions cycles of the University of Oxford.
– High aspiring and high potential African M.B.A. candidates who can contribute to better leadership and governance of the continent.
– Scholars will be selected by Oxford on academic merit and/or potential.
– Required languages: English level – excellent
– TOEFL-IBT: 110 /120 minimum score.
– Required experience: At least two years of full-time work experience, detailed on a one page CV. The program looks for evidence of career progression and international exposure, as well as being able to show leadership potential. It does not look for experience in a specific sector.
How to apply
Apply through the University of Oxford Saïd Business School online portal. Once you have submitted your M.B.A. application, the foundation will use the details you provided to determine your eligibility.