EDU-Syria Scholarship Program for Refugees in Jordan
Type: Bachelor's (Undergraduate)
Who: Refugees registered with UNHCR in Jordan
What: Tuition fees + living expenses
Where: Zarqa University, Jordan
Program Length: 1 semester
Deadline to Apply: 07 February 2020
Destination Countries: Jordan
Academic Subject(s): All Subjects
The EDU-Syria scholarship program, funded by the European Union’s Regional Trust Fund in Response to the Syrian Crisis (“Madad Fund”), is now open for registration for scholarships for Syrian refugee students seeking a bachelor’s degree at Zarqa University, in Jordan, for the second semester of the 2019–2020 academic year.
The registration period continues until Friday, February 7, 2020.
– The candidate must be Syrian and should have a copy of the registration document for refugees by UNHCR.
– The candidate should have a Jordanian security card (magnetic card) for Syrians.
– The candidate must have a certified copy of the high school certificate.
– The candidate must be younger than 28 years old.
– Priority will be given to candidates with a higher GPA.
– The candidate should obtain an initial acceptance document from Zarqa University.
How to Apply
First, you should obtain an initial acceptance document from Zarqa University.
Apply for the scholarship through the scholarship portal www.edu-sys.eu.
The registration process at Zarqa University:
Create an account on the EDU-Syria scholarship portal: www.edu-sys.eu.
Obtain an initial acceptance document from Zarqa University.
Log in to your account created in Step 1, and enter the number of your ” initial acceptance.”
Click the “Apply for the scholarship” button.
Eligible candidates who meet the conditions and selection criteria will be asked for an interview after the end of the registration period.
All applicants will be informed of whether they were accepted for the scholarships or not.