Edith Cowan University Scholarships in Australia
Type: Master's Degree, Ph.D. or Other Doctoral Degrees
Who: Arab students interested in studying in Australia
What: Tuition Fees and Stipend
Where: Edith Cowan University, Australia
Program Length: Two to Four years
Deadline to Apply: 18 October 2020
Citizenship: Algeria, Bahrain, Comoros, Djibouti, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen
Destination Countries: Australia
Academic Subject(s): All Subjects
The ECU Higher Degree Research Scholarship, at Edith Cowan University (ECU), in Australia, provides an opportunity for researchers to pursue their studies at the Master’s and Doctoral levels. The scholarship is offered on the basis of academic merit and research performance.
The duration of the scholarship will vary depending on the duration of the course; up to two years full-time for a Master by Research degree and up to three years full-time for a Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) and Integrated Ph.D.
– Cover Tuition Fees: The scholarship includes tuition fee sponsorship.
– Stipend/Allowance: Stipend of $28,420 per annum, paid fortnightly via electronic funds transfer.
Deadline: October 18, 2020
– Have been made an unconditional offer of place in an ECU higher degree by research course*
*If you have submitted an application for course entry and have not yet been issued an offer, or you are currently enrolled in a Bachelor Honours Degree, a Master’s Degree or Integrated Ph.D., you can apply for this scholarship and your application will be assessed conditional on achieving the minimum requirements.
You are not eligible to apply for this scholarship if any of the below apply:
– You have completed an Australian Research Doctorate Degree or equivalent.
– You have completed a Master by Research or equivalent when you are seeking a research scholarship to undertake a Master by Research.
– You have been in receipt of an Australian Agency for International Development (AusAID) or an Australia Award scholarship within the last two years.
– You have commenced in the Doctor of Philosophy (Integrated) J42 after Semester 2, 2020.
How To Apply: