Type: Master’s Degree
Who: Students interested in studying their master’s in Qatar
What: Full scholarship + living expenses + travel cost
When: 2020 – 2021
Where: Doha Institute for Graduate Studies
Program Length: two years
Deadline to Apply: 20 February 2020
Citizenship: Algeria, Bahrain, Comoros, Djibouti, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen
Destination Countries: Qatar
Academic Subject(s): Economics, Humanities, Public Administration, Social Sciences
Doha Institute for Graduate Studies offers a wide variety of scholarships annually to attract academically qualified students from within and outside the State of Qatar. The scholarships vary, some awarded on the basis of merit and academic competition, while others are based on financial need.
1) Tamim Scholarship
These scholarships are based on merit and academic excellence. The scholarship is dedicated to the most distinguished Qatari and international students in the Arab world. The scholarship includes full tuition fees coverage. International students from outside Qatar will also benefit from having free accommodation in Institute dormitories, a monthly stipend, health insurance, and two travel tickets from and to their home country upon arrival and after graduation.
2) Sanad Scholarship
These scholarships are based on the financial needs of students. The scholarship is dedicated to Qataris, residents in Qatar and international students. The scholarship includes covering a program’s fees (10% to 100%). International students from outside Qatar will benefit from having their full tuition fees covered, in addition to free accommodation in Institute dormitories, a monthly stipend, health insurance, and two travel tickets from and to their home country upon arrival and after graduation.
Fields of study:
– Social Sciences and the Humanities.
– Public Administration & Development Economics.
– Humanitarian Studies.
Deadline: February 21, 2020
1) No student may combine the scholarships of the Institute with any other scholarship, whatever the source thereof.
2) Only students who have good academic standing may continue to benefit from the Institute’s scholarships. The Institute may, in accordance with its procedures, withdraw scholarships from students who violate this requirement.
3) The scholarships offered by the Institute shall not benefit students enrolled in the Executive Master’s or Diploma programs or specialized certificates.
4) Scholarships offered by the Institute shall not benefit students who have previously benefited from the same scholarship in a previous period of study in any of the programs of the Institute, whether or not they were awarded a degree.
How to apply
All admitted students can apply for a scholarship through the scholarship application form. The Admissions Office sends the application form to all eligible students. Students are given the opportunity to submit the application with all official and required documents.