Destination Australia Scholarships at Flinders University
Type: Bachelor's (Undergraduate)
Who: Arab students interested in studying in Australia
What: There will be 12 scholarships available to domestic students and 2 for international students. Scholarships will be valued at $15,000 per annum for the duration of the recipient’s program, up to a maximum of three years. Payment will be made in two installments per annum after the census date of each semester.
Where: Australian Universities
Program Length: One year
Deadline to Apply: 05 August 2022
Citizenship: Algeria, Bahrain, Comoros, Djibouti, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen
Destination Countries: Australia
Academic Subject(s): All Subjects
Two scholarships are available under the Destination Australia Scholarship to international students who wish to study for an undergraduate degree at Flinders University, in Adelaide, Australia.
The Destination Australia Scholarship was established by the Australian government to attract and support international and domestic students to study in regional Australia, to grow and develop regional Australian tertiary education providers and offer students a high quality learning experience.
Flinders University is one of 30 higher-education providers participating in the programme for 2022.
Scholarships will be valued at $15,000 per annum for the duration of the recipient’s program, up to a maximum of three years.
Payment will be made in two installments per annum after the census date of each semester.
• be commencing a bachelor’s degree at the Riverland campus of Flinders University;
• maintain ongoing residency in a regional area as defined by the 2016 Australian Statistical Geography Standard Remoteness Structure from the Australian Bureau of Statistics; and
• be enrolled full-time.
International recipients are also required to maintain a Student Visa for the duration of the scholarship.
Selection will take the following into account:
• Applicants who will relocate to the Riverland region to undertake their study will be given preference.
• Students who demonstrate financial need will also be given preference.
• Academic merit (based on course entry score) may be used if required.
How to Apply:
Applications must be submitted through the following link.