Type: Master’s Degree
Who: Arab students interested in studying in Oxford
What: Fully funded
Where: Oxfod University
Program Length: 1 year
Deadline to Apply: Depending on the program
Citizenship: Algeria, Bahrain, Comoros, Djibouti, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen
Destination Countries: UK
Academic Subject(s): All Subjects
Clarendon scholarships at the University of Oxford are aimed to assist academically outstanding graduate students through their studies at the University of Oxford. Every year, Clarendon offers over 160 new scholarships.
There are no quotas by nationality or degree level. Every student who submits their application by the relevant January deadline for their course will automatically be considered for a Clarendon scholarship.
There are no restrictions on the field of study. All full-time and part-time D.Phil. and Master’s courses are eligible.
Clarendon scholarships cover course fees in full.
Scholars on a full-time course will receive an annual grant for living expenses of at least the minimum Research Council doctoral stipend rate, which is normally sufficient to cover the living costs of a single student living in Oxford. In 2021-22, you should expect to receive at least £15,609.
– An excellent academic record is essential.
– Applicant’s future academic potential and aptitude of the proposed course of study.
– Students Motivation: which is assessed through evidence of the applicant’s commitment to the proposed course as well as evaluation of the personal statement and the referees’ reports.
– Scholars from across the colleges in the University
– All Nationalities from across the world are eligible.
– Candidates applying to start a new DPhil or Master’s course at Oxford are eligible. This includes students who are currently studying for a Master’s degree at Oxford but who will be re-applying for a DPhil or applying for a second Master’s course.
How to Apply:
By applying for graduate study, you will automatically be considered for a Clarendon scholarship. You do not need to submit any additional documents and there are no separate scholarship application forms for Clarendon Scholarships at Oxford. You must apply by the December or January admissions deadline, whichever is relevant to your course.
Apply through this link.