Chevening Scholarships for Master’s Degree in the UK
Type: Master’s Degree
Who: Students looking to study their masters degree in the UK
What: Full scholarship
When: 2021 – 2022
Where: partner universities in the UK
Program Length: 2 years
Deadline to Apply: 03 November 2020
Citizenship: Algeria, Bahrain, Comoros, Djibouti, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, Yemen
Destination Countries: UK
Academic Subject(s): All Subjects
Chevening Scholarships enable outstanding emerging leaders from all over the world to pursue one-year master’s degrees in the U.K. The scholarships are fully-funded (flights, accommodation, and course fees are all included), allowing recipients to focus on achieving their professional and academic goals and maximizing their experience in the U.K.
Deadline: November 3, 2020
To be eligible for a Chevening Scholarship you must:
– Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country or territory.
– Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your award has ended.
– Have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry into a postgraduate program at a U.K. university by the time you submit your application. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honors degree in the U.K.
– Have at least two years of work experience.
– Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 16 July 2021.
– English language: The Chevening program has removed its English language requirement for applicants applying to study from 2020–2021 onwards, but candidates still need to meet all requirements from their chosen university and secure an unconditional offer from one of their three course choices by the Chevening deadline.
How to apply
– Read the application guidance, and then apply via your country/territory’s page at www.chevening.org/apply