The Chalhoub Scholarship supports students from certain Arab countries who wish to pursue an undergraduate degree at Sciences Po’s campus in Menton, in Southern France.
Citizens of Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, the United Arab Emirates, and Yemen are eligible to apply.
Scholarship winners will receive €14,600 per year for the duration of their three years of undergraduate study. Those who continue their studies at Sciences Po at the master’s degree level may receive €23,300 per year (covering partial tuition) for the duration of the two-year master’s programme.
There is no separate application for the Chalhoub Scholarship. Applicants need to follow the application process for international students applying to Sciences Po for undergraduate admission. Admissions for the 2024 intake will open in November, with deadlines to be announced.
Sciences Po is a selective, international research university that ranks among the world’s top institutions in the humanities and social sciences. Its main campus is in Paris, and it has additional campuses in six other cities around France.
The Chalhoub Scholarship is funded by the Chalhoub Group, a luxury goods retailer and distributor based in Dubai.
Mid-February 2024 (exact date to be announced).
- Three years for undergraduate studies.
- An additional two years for those who go on to study a master’s degree at Sciences Po.
- €14,600 a year for three years of undergraduate study.
- €23,300 a year for two years of master’s degree study.
- Be citizens of one of the following countries: Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, the United Arab Emirates, and Yemen.
- Be accepted to Sciences Po’s undergraduate studies programme (Menton campus).
- Validate their English proficiency level.
How to Apply
There is no separate application for the Chalhoub Scholarship. Candidates must first apply to study at Sciences Po as an applicant from a foreign secondary school, and indicate their chosen programme of study.
Applications must be made on Sciences Po’s admissions website and include all supporting documents requested for the Émile Boutmy scholarship application. The deadline (to be announced for the 2024 intake) is the same as the deadline for Émile Boutmy scholarship applications.
For a complete guide to undergraduate admissions at Sciences Po, click here.