Bin Khalifa University Scholarships for All Levels
Type: Bachelor's (Undergraduate), Master's Degree, Ph.D. or Other Doctoral Degrees
Who: Arab students interested in studying in Qatar
What: - A monthly stipend to cover living costs. - Travel tickets to and from the country of residence. - Health insurance. - Free housing in Doha Education City.
Where: The Hamad Bin Khalifa University
Program Length: 1 year
Deadline to Apply: February 1, 2021, for international students, and March 15, 2021, for Qatari students and residents.
Citizenship: Algeria, Bahrain, Comoros, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen
Destination Countries: Qatar
Academic Subject(s): Humanities, Islamic Studies, Languages, Law and Government, Science, Engineering, Math, Social Sciences
The Hamad Bin Khalifa Scholarship 2021 offers fully funded scholarships for bachelor’s degree, master’s degree and doctoral studies for international students in Qatar. Hamad Bin Khalifa University, established in 2010, is a public Qatari university and a member of the Qatar Foundation. The university focuses on scientific research and educational outcomes.The HBKU Scholarship offers students from around the world an opportunity to enroll in their available study programs.
The scholarships will become available to students to apply for after they have received their acceptance into the university as per the scholarships policy. Here is a list of available programs at HBKU.
– A monthly stipend to cover living costs.
– Travel tickets to and from the country of residence.
– Health insurance.
– Free housing in Doha Education City.
February 1, 2021, for international students, and March 15, 2021, for Qatari students and residents.
Requirements for the undergraduate program include:
– Applicants must have an outstanding academic record at the secondary level, and applicants must prove their proficiency in the English language by submitting TOEFL or IELTS test scores, along with SAT or ACT test scores.
Requirements for postgraduate programs include:
– A minimum GPA of 3.00 out of 4.00.
– Having a bachelor’s or master’s degree from a recognized university in a specialty close to the major the student intends to apply for.
– Proof of English proficiency by submitting the TOEFL or IELTS test (students are exempt from this requirement if their university studies were conducted in English).
– Passing the GRE exam for students applying to Ph.D. programs in the College of Science and Engineering
How to apply:
To apply for the HBKU scholarship, you must fulfill the admission requirements as listed in the following link and then apply to the scholarship.