BI Presidential Scholarship for Graduate studies
Type: Master's Degree
Who: Arab students interested in studyin in Norway
What: Tuition fees, stipend, living expenses, and Insurance
Where: Norwegian Business School
Program Length: 2 years
Deadline to Apply: 01 March 2021
Citizenship: Bahrain, Comoros, Djibouti, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen
Academic Subject(s): All Subjects
The BI Presidential Scholarship at BI Norwegian Business School, in Norway, is awarded to students who possess an outstanding record of superior academic achievement. The scholarship is open to applicants to all Master of Science programs.
BI Norwegian Business School is an independent, nonprofit foundation that provides research-based knowledge on business and management disciplines. It is the largest business school in Norway and the second largest in Europe. The university has four campuses, with the main one located in Oslo.
Areas of Study:
BI Norwegian Business School offers full-time master’s-degree programs in the following areas:
– Strategic Marketing Management
– Leadership and Organisational Psychology
– Quantitative Finance
– Business Analytics
– Applied Economics
– Entrepreneurship and Innovation
– QTEM Masters Network
– BI–Luiss Joint Masters in Marketing
– Accounting and Auditing (taught in Norwegian)
– Law and Business (taught in Norwegian)
Scholarship Award: Scholarships will cover full tuition fees and a stipend for living expenses for each semester, for up to two years, if the student achieves the academic progression requirements.
Deadline: March 1, 2021.
Candidates with a GPA equivalent to an A on the European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (ECTS) scale or equivalent top-level grade on international grade scales who apply for, and are admitted to, a Master of Science program.
Students currently enrolled in BI’s Siviløkonom program are eligible to apply in their third year.
How to apply:
– Write a scholarship application letter, maximum one-page, outlining why you are deserving of this scholarship and how your academic record qualifies you for consideration.
– Upload the scholarship application letter with your complete application for admission on the online application portal.
– You can get to the portal by clicking the “Apply now” button from the page of the program or course you want to apply to, or you can go directly to BI’s admission web and add your application now.
Selection of Recipients:
BI Norwegian Business School aims to build a diverse and international student body.
– BI ensures distribution of scholarships among M.Sc. programs.
– Priority may be given to applicants from selected countries, selected partner schools of BI, or enrolled in priority master’s programmes.
– All candidates will be assessed according to the ECTS scale. Applicants with international bachelor’s degrees will have their grades converted to the ECTS scale.
– Additional factors that may influence ranking can be other academic achievements, GMAT/GRE/CAT scores, extracurricular achievements, and special personal achievements.
– Preference is given to applicants seeking to earn their first master’s degree.
– Scholarship offers will be sent to selected candidates throughout the admission cycle. All scholarships will be awarded by the end of April with the exception of the A. Wilhelmsen Foundation Scholarship and the BI-QS Scholarship, which are awarded later in the spring.
Final decisions cannot be appealed.