Banque Misr Foundation scholarships at Nile University
Type: Bachelor's (Undergraduate)
Who: Egyptian students living in Egypt
What: Tuition Fees
Where: Nile University, Egypt
Program Length: 1 year
Deadline to Apply: 16 August 2020
Destination Countries: Egypt
Academic Subject(s): Business, Engineering
Banque Misr Foundation for Community Development provides full scholarships for Egyptian students from all over Egypt who apply for undergraduate (Bachelor’s degree) studies at Nile University at the Faculty of Engineering and Applied Sciences, and the College of Business Administration. The scholarship covers the entire tuition for the duration of the study.
Majors available for opportunity:
1- School of Engineering
– Electronics & Computer Engineering
– Mechanical Engineering
– Industrial Engineering
– Civil & In fracture Engineering & Management
– Architecture Engineering & Urban Design
2- School of Business Administration
– General Business
– Entrepreneurship & Small Business Management
– Operation & Supply chain management
– Integrated Marketing Communication
Deadline: 8 August 2020
– Demonstrate a strong record of community activities, research, innovation, creativity, entrepreneurial capabilities and participation in charitable activities.
– Have a high school diploma.
– Meet the requirements for admission to Nile University (NU), including English proficiency and academic excellence.
– Academic excellence throughout the study period. A minimum GPA of 3.0 must be maintained. You will lose your place in the scholarship program if you fail to achieve the required cumulative GPA.
– Application form :Fill out the application form and sign it.
– Statement of grades / grades : Official transcript of high school diploma (stamped), IGCSE certificate stamped by the British Council and Foreign Office or SAT 1 exam or (SAT 2 stamped by CITA in the case of engineering specialization) sealed by AMIDEAST.
– Birth certificate : Printed birth certificate
– Valid passport / valid ID : A copy of the national ID card or passport (Egyptians).
– A valid passport : A copy of the passport (non-Egyptians).
– Other : A copy of the intermediate certificate or proof of 12 years of study.
– Photo : 6 passport-sized photos.
How to apply
First step: Apply to Nile University by pressing this link
Note: Learn more about the application process and the required documents here
Second Step: Apply for the scholarship from here once you get the Nile University Application ID