AUC Scholarships for Graduate Studies in Egypt
Who: Arab students who wish to pursue full-time study (nine credits per semester) toward a master degree in one of the graduate programs at AUC.
What: Tuition fees, for a maximum of nine credits per semester,
Where: American University of Cairo
Program Length: 2 years
Deadline to Apply: 15 October 2022
Citizenship: Algeria, Bahrain, Comoros, Djibouti, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen
Destination Countries: Egypt
Academic Subject(s): Art Management, Business
The American University in Cairo (AUC) offers International Graduate Fellowships to highly qualified international students who wish to pursue full-time study (nine credits per semester) toward a master’s degree at AUC.
The scholarship is open to all international applicants with financial need who meet AUC graduate full admissions requirements. It covers tuition fees, airfare, an allowance and accommodation, in addition to other benefits like health insurance for two academic years.
It is open to all disciplines of graduate studies at AUC.
Deadline: October 15, 2022
– Required Languages : English level: V.good
– Required English Tests: IELTS 6/9 minimum score
– Required Tests : GMAT /800 minimum score
– GPA: For continuing students; to retain the fellowship, the recipient must maintain a GPA of 3.2
– Financial need
– Work hours: Fellows are assigned 12 hours per week of related academic work
– Teaching assistantship: A teaching assistantship mandatory training must be completed if the fellow is involved in teaching assistantship duties. The training needs to be completed only once.
How To Apply:
Students must first apply to the graduate studies program here, then complete and submit the online fellowship application here.