ARES Scholarships in Belgium for Moroccans
Type: Master’s Degree
Who: Moroccan Students looking to study in Belgium
What: Full tuition fees, travel costs, and a living stipend, and other costs related to studies.
When: 2020 – 2021
Where: Partner Universities in Belgium
Program Length: One year
Deadline to Apply: 07 February 2019
Destination Countries: Belgium
Academic Subject(s): Development Practice
ARES Scholarships for master’s and training courses offer students from Morocco the chance to pursue a one-year specialized master’s degree in partner universities in Belgium. Eligible courses and universities can be found at this link.
The scholarships include full tuition fees, travel costs, a living stipend, and other costs related to studies.
Deadline to apply: February 7, 2020
– Be a citizen of a developing country. To be eligible, applicants must be residing and working in their country of origin when they apply.
– Be under the age of 40 for degree programs at the time the training is scheduled to begin.
– Have earned a diploma comparable to a graduate-level diploma from Belgian university studies. (For certain training courses, different requirements may be requested.)
– Possess relevant professional experience in a developing country of at least two years after graduate studies, or of three years after their studies if the applicant has earned a post-grad degree from a university in an industrialized country;
– Have a good mastery of written and spoken French. For training courses held in another language, it is essential to have a proper level in the course’s language, both written and spoken.
How to apply:
Applying for an ARES grant is totally free. ARES does not charge fees at any stage of the application or selection process.
Download and fill out the 2020-2021 form in English.
Send it in along with the required attached documents, in a single copy by express courier or post, to the following address:
ARES – Commission de la Coopération au développement
Rue Royale, 180 – 5ème étage