Al Qasimia University Scholarships in U.A.E.
Type: Bachelor's (Undergraduate), Master's Degree, Ph.D. or Other Doctoral Degrees
Who: Arab students interested in studying in UAE
What: - Stipend/Allowance - Flight - Visa - Accommodation
Where: Al Qasimia University - UAE
Program Length: 1 year
Deadline to Apply: 06 January 2022
Citizenship: Algeria, Bahrain, Comoros, Djibouti, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, Yemen
Destination Countries: United Arab Emirates
Academic Subject(s): Arts and Architecture, Business, Community Development, Economics, Humanities, Islamic Studies, Management
Al Qasimia University, in the Emirate of Sharjah, provides scholarships to students admitted to the university from outside the United Arab Emirates only.
The university is working to form a distinguished academic community in higher education, scientific research and community participation. It aims to attract students and researchers from all over the world, providing them with a competitive educational level that highlights Islamic and human values, and prepares them to actively contribute to the development of their societies and effectively contribute to the global community, in order to achieve the greatest possible level of harmony among all peoples of the world.
Deadline: 6 January, 2022
– Application Form
– High School Degree Certificate
– Official Transcript
– A copy of the (student’s) passport.
Terms and conditions of Scholarship and Graduation Award
– Scholarship students must register in courses every semester with no withdrawal or discontinuation.
– Student’s GPA & TGPA in each term must be at least 2.00 (70%) to keep the scholarship.
If a scholarship student’s GPA or TGPA for any regular term is lower than 2.00 (70%), scholarship terms and conditions apply.
– Scholarship students must be completely dedicated for study and are not allowed to work during their study period at the University. In case any student violates this condition, their scholarship will be terminated.
– Scholarship students who join the Intensive Arabic Language Program must complete this program successfully within a maximum period of one academic year, and then they will join one of the available majors according to the admission terms and the availability of seats in each major. If they fail, the University regulations and rules apply.
– Students must be committed to follow the University rules along with all ethical & behavioral regulations on campus.
– Students are not allowed to withdraw from the University or leave the country without prior permission from the University.
How to Apply:
Find information on how to apply through the following link.