Ahdaf Scholarship for Palestinian students
This Ahdaf scholarship is available for Palestinian youth wishing to study for a first degree, in conjunction with running a community project.
Ahdaf is a British-registered charity that helps Palestinian students who are unable to afford university or college to study for an undergraduate degree or vocational qualification. Ahdaf also works with the students to undertake activities in their communities that benefit wider society. This empowers them to develop as active members of society who can influence their communities through positive action.
This scholarship covers tuition fees only.
– Students enrolling for their first degree; Ahdaf will support young people who have not attended university before and may consider students who are enrolled and in their first year.
– Students who enroll at a university in the West Bank or Gaza
– Students who will run a community project for the duration of their studies. This means students need to look at their community and think about what they can do to make it a better place for everyone. Students need to think about how they can make a positive contribution to their community.
How to apply:
To apply for financial support, please complete the application form. When downloading the form, please rename it using your own name (in English).
Forms should be completed in Arabic and sent to [email protected]
Please provide as much information as possible and do not leave any questions unanswered. Incomplete forms will be rejected.
Please consider the following as you complete your application. Those that tend to do well when reviewed are ones that:
– have a strong community project proposal which is well researched and thought out
– come from applicants in serious financial difficulty
– come from students who have done well at school
– are from young people who have not yet enrolled in a course of studyFor more information, see the “How to Apply” section of the charity’s website.